Facebook Pages Manager
Makes managing Facebook admin pages on your device easier
If you want to be able to talk to your followers and keep on top of your Facebook Pages, Facebook Pages Manager is the app you need.
This is the official Facebook app for Android that lets you post status updates, pictures, events, and more directly to all of the pages you administer from one place. Want to be able to send and reply to messages from followers, customers, and others when you’re away from your PC? You can do that too!
You can even set up push notifications for new likes and views, get helpful tips on administering your Pages on Facebook better, and set reminders for when you need to post a new update or respond to comments.
One of the best features of Facebook Pages Manager is the fact that you can view all of your Pages Insights from right within the app; no more squinting and trying to figure out how many new page likes you’re getting this month, it’s all right there and easy to see.
It’s important to note that if you opt into the Facebook Pages Manager beta, you’ll get access to exclusive features – but you may also experience some bugs and random crashes, too.
All things considered, the Facebook Pages Manager app is a solid way to administer multiple Facebook pages on your phone or tablet, so give it a try.
- Administer Multiple Pages Respond to messages, post, and more from multiple pages with a few taps.
- Get Detailed Insights in a Few Seconds Ever try to look at the Insights tab in yoru mobile browser? It’s awful – but it doesn’t have to be! Use this app instead.
- Sometimes Updates Break A common gripe is the fact that the app sometimes stops working after the update – but this usually gets fixed in a day or two.
What's New Fixed issues with startup for devices running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) Read more
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES: Allows an application to request installing packages. Apps targeting APIs greater than 22 must hold this permission in order to use ACTION_INSTALL_PACKAGE.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.